Friday, November 5, 2010

What a week!

It is Saturday morning and I am exhausted!  It is good to have some down time in the midst of all the intensity of ministry in Bangkok.

I hope you enjoy these pictures of Koy, Benji and me.  Benji is the little girl who was born just before Christmas three years ago and lived with me for several months.  That is why I call them my Thai family.  Benji doesn't remember those days of course, but I will always treasure that time in my heart.

One of the most important ministry roles I have at NightLight is being 'Mom" and loving the women and their children.  Such a pleasure and blessing!  Whenever I return to Bangkok, I am amazed at how many of the women have healed, matured, and are growing spiritually "leaps and bounds."

SUPPORT NIGHTLIGHT by going to their website...www.nightlightinternational.com and go to the jewelry store...when you purchase jewelry for yourself or someone special in your life, it is truly a gift that makes a difference!  THINK CHRISTMAS GIFTS....

BLESSINGS from BKK - Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment